Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

China Glaze Ring in the Red

ChG Ring in the Red is the perfect red glitter in my opinion (even better than Ruby Pumps... I know, I know... sacrilege...).  But I love this one!  It's a neutral red with different sizes of shiny red glitter, sporting both very small squares and larger hexagons as you can see in some of the pics.  Even though the sun decided not to come out today, I am loving this one under the indoor lights and Christmas lights here at home.  Application was great, flowing very nicely and with no bleeding of the glitter into the cuticle line.  The red jelly base is chock full of glitter, and is beautiful and rich at 3 coats as seen here.  Topped with Gelous and SV, there has been no tip wear or chipping.  If you don't have this one, you need to find it!  Merry Christmas, everyone!    >^..^<












No comments:

Post a Comment