Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Lippmann Between the Sheets

Lippmann Between the Sheets is a beautiful raspberry creme easily found in the core collection.  Now, normally Lippmann cremes apply themselves for me (extremely pigmented, no streaking, great consistency, etc) but this one didn't live up in the application department.  I found it streaky and slightly goopy, which just isn't normal for Lippmann cremes.  I had to use 3 coats to get even application and depth of color, and even now I can see some streaking with my eyes.  It is a beautiful color - very similar to Essie Big Spender (which has better application), so if your are looking for a cheaper alternative look for the Essie (I see it everywhere).  Despite the streaking, I still love this polish - definitely staying in my stash!  Enjoy -     >^,,^<











No comments:

Post a Comment