Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Orly High on Hope

Orly High on Hope is a gorgeous dusty light navy blue with pink shimmer from the new collection for spring 2013.  Unfortunately, the weather forecasters weren't completely accurate (surprise!) and the sun didn't come out to play until late in the day when the lighting was poor, so most of these pics are taken under cloudy skies or a combination of indirect sun and overhead incandescent.  Application was pretty good - I had a little drag at the cuticles line, but it leveled out nicely and was completely opaque at 3 coats.  It dries a little dull, so I used a coat of Gelous and then Poshe and didn't notice any problems with dry time.  So far wear has been very good, and I'm very happy with this one.  The color is definitely unique (in my stash at least), and I noticed actually looks best under indoor direct incandescent or indirect cloudy sun!  That's when the pink sparkles show up best - to my eye - and they tend to get washed out in direct sun, as you can see in the last few pics.  I hope you are able to pick this one up - it's worth it!  Enjoy -     >^..^<

















No comments:

Post a Comment