Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Nicole Totally in the Dark

Nicole Totally in the Dark is a beautiful black with silver microglitter particles.  It's a beautiful shimmer in the bottle, and luckily it's just as pretty on the nail.  Application was very good (despite the squared off brush I don't like) - it has a good consistency, very little streaking, and with careful application you could get away with 2 coats, but I used 3 for full opacity and depth of color.  I used a coat of Gelous followed by SV, as I wanted the shimmer to be as obvious as possible.  It is pretty in the sun, but I think I like it better in indirect light - the shimmer is still prominent, and gives it a nice texture.  It's been a while since I've worn a truly black polish, and I have to say I'm loving this one!  Enjoy -     >^..^<


















No comments:

Post a Comment