Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Zoya Nyx

Zoya Nyx is another color from Zoya's recent first Pixie Duct collection.  It is a dusty periwinkle - somewhere between light blue and lavender with a muted dusty quality.  I had terrible dry time troubles with Vespa (as have other people), so I learned my lesson and did a Poshe sandwich for both London and Nyx.  I used 2 coats of Nyx, then a coat of Poshe fast dry tc, then 2 more layers of Nyx for full opacity, and dry time was fine (i.e. it was dry after an hour and I could go to bed).  Application was good - easy to control, not to thick or thin, although the formula is a bit on the sheer side, requiring 4 layers for me to be happy with it's opacity.  I really like these Pixie Dust polishes and I can't wait to see the summer colors in person!  Enjoy -     >^..^<














2 comments: