Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Butter London Victoriana

I picked up BL Victoriana at Ulta the other day - I've had my eye on it for a while, and finally decided to grab it!  It's a pretty aqua blue bordering on seafoam green base with tons of silvery white shimmer that look like opaque glass flecks or very small but dense flakies.  The formula was a little thick - probably could use some thinner, though I hate doing that to a brand new polish, especially one in this price range.  It was a tad streaky, but very pigmented, so any bare spots evened out nicely at just 2 coats.  I noticed a little tip wear, which isn't typical for me with any brand lately,  but nothing major and no chipping.  The color is a bit of a chameleon, changing from more blue to more green depending on the lighting.  Overall I like this one and I'm glad I picked it up!  Enjoy -     >^..^<





















No comments:

Post a Comment