Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

ChG Drinkin' My Blues Away and OPI Firecracker Red

ChG Drinkin' My Blues Away and OPI Firecracker Red is a great 4th of July combo in my opinion.  The perfect shade of red (with the perfect name) and a glorious old blue.  Both of these colors are full of B3 chemicals, having both been released before the change a few years ago.  Firecracker Red is a perfect crelly - not a true jelly, as a tiny bit of VNL is visible, but not so sheer that it isn't buildable if that makes sense.  It went on absolutely flawlessly - no streaking or dragging at all, buildable in 3 coats, with a lovely squishy finish.  ChG Drinkin' my Blues Away is an older royal blue glass fleck polish full of chemicals as well, so application was a dream with this one too.  (It also looks great layered over vampy colors).  I don't get into nail art too much so I didn't add stars or anything (and I swapped all my plates away).  Anyway - Happy 4th of July and I hope you are having a wonderful day!      >^..^<




















And just for fun here's an old pic of DMBA over black:


No comments:

Post a Comment