Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

SH Private I

SH Private I is a beautiful sparkling grape that I picked up at Walgreens recently.  It is a beautiful deep grape purple with purpley fuchsia sparkles in a jelly base.  Application was ok - a little hard to control around the cuticle, but covered nicely in 3 coats.  I used a coat of Gelous followed by Poshe, but I "lived a little" in this mani before I took pics, so it is a little dull (sorry about that).  I've been on vacation and wore a very pale color for several days, so this is a nice change of pace.  It is very similar to Wet n Wild's Ferguson Crest Syrah, so if you have one I don't think you need the other, so I will be purging one of them - likely the WnW.  If you like colors like this it is worth picking up!  Enjoy -     >^..^<


















No comments:

Post a Comment