Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

SOPI Mr. Right Now

SOPI Mr. Right Now is another color I picked up at Sephora for just $4.50 - I've had my eye on it for a long time, but could never bring myself to pay full price for "just" a red jelly.  This is a dark red jelly that builds nicely in opacity, but still retains some "squishiness".  Application was mediocre - a little hard to control around the cuticle, a bit sheer and streaky, but by 3 coats everything had evened out and there was very little vnl.  I like that it stays dark in all lighting - I love dark reds, but I hate the ones that change colors depending on the lighting you are in (I'm lookin' at you, Malaga Wine).  I'm a sucker for classic shades like this, so despite the application glitches I'm still glad I picked it up!  Enjoy -     >^..^<



















1 comment:

  1. Amazing color!!
    Follow me please, i am new http://btl-allysa.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete