Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

SH Razzle Dazzler

SH Razzle Dazzler is a nice glitter bomb I picked up a few weeks ago.  I have no idea when it came out or what collection it was from, as it was in a clearance bin.  Anyway - I like it because it is a subdued color, but still has that bling factor going on.  The base is a soft pinky peach color made up of small square colored glitter which gives a colored foily effect, and mixed into it are larger pieces of silver glitter which adds the texture and extra sparkle.  Application was actually pretty good - the brush was very big, but it was shaped fairly well and contoured with my cuticle line easily.  I used 3 coats here for full opacity, as it is a bit sheer on first pass, and I like the opaque look.  I only wear glitters every now and then, as I feel a bit self conscious in them, especially if they are a color that really stands out.  But this one I like a lot - blingy but soft at the same time.  Enjoy -     >^..^<




















1 comment:

  1. Razzle Dazzler is so pretty, like jewel encrusted nails! It's kind of a tittilating little shade, too. It reminds me of showgirl costumes in Vegas, lol.

    ReplyDelete