Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

FP Yes, You Can-vas

Fingerpaints Yes, You Can-vas is an oldie I've had for many years - black label before the change to b3f several years back in fact.  It is a lovely mid-tone plum color with beautiful blue and magenta sparkles, and it is a dream!  Application was fantastic, even after all these years - great formula, nice brush, easy to control, minimal streaking and no cuticle drag.  It is slightly jellyish to let the sparkles shine through, so it's a little sheer at first, but buildable - I used 3 coats here.  There's just something wonderful about b3-full polishes - it seems they apply so well.  And sparkles and shimmer just seem to shine through the formulas of them more so than with b3f formulas these days.  I really like this one, and wear is great so far - I'm on day 2 of this one I like it so much!  Enjoy -     >^..^<





















No comments:

Post a Comment