Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Butter London Stag Do

Butter London Stag Do is an interesting polish.  It is a slightly dusty dark teal creme with a beautiful emerald green microshimmer that shows up nicely in the bottle, but hides a bit on the nail.  In most lighting it looks like a muted dark teal creme, as the shimmer is pretty much non-existent.  In direct sun you can see the green shimmer, and it is beautiful!  Application was pretty good - not too thick or thin, wasn't goopy, and didn't streak.  Pigmentation was heavy so I only needed 2 coats here for full opacity.  I used Poshe as a t/c as usual, and topped it off the next day when it started to look a little worn.  Although this is a unique color, I'm not sure it was worth the price, as I don't feel like it was special enough on the nail to justify it.  But it is pretty!  Enjoy -     >^..^<














1 comment:

  1. This is such a gorgeous polish. I love the shade and the subtle shimmers. It kind of reminds me of an RBL.

    ReplyDelete