Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Zoya Miranda

Zoya Miranda is part of the new Pixie Dust collection for summer 2013.  To my eye it is not nearly as bright pink as I've seen in other bloggers' pics, as it is more of a dusty rose mauve to me.  Application was fantastic - nice consistency, very easy to control, built nicely in opacity (I could have done 2 coats but chose to do 3 for depth of color), and dried quickly.  Instead of applying it one hand - other hand - back to the first hand, I applied 1 coat at a time and let it dry for several minutes before applying the next coat, and the end result was dry to the touch in minutes - much better than my experience with Vespa, which refused to dry.  It is a very pretty, somewhat "safe" and delicate color, and has a nice shimmer in the sun as well as in indirect lighting.  I really like these Liquid Sand / Pixie Dust / Gumdrop colors with the matte base and sparkly shimmer, and this one is no exception!  Enjoy -     >^..^<



















No comments:

Post a Comment