Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lippmann Let's Go Crazy

Lippmann Let's Go Crazy is a dark purple jelly base with multicolored, multi-sized glitter.  Application was pretty good - not too thick or thin, fairly easy to control (especially with the brush I adore), and the glitter laid down evenly on it's own - I didn't have to "place it" on the nail.  Whew.  It looks very dark in indirect light, but in the sun you can clearly see it is purple.  The glitter isn't over-the-top, and adds just enough interest to keep the base from looking flat.  I usually don't like this "indie" glitter look, but I really like this one - the glitter adds sparkle without being the center of attention, if you know what I mean.  Wear time was very good, and I had very little problem with removal (using pure acetone).  I love Lippmann polishes as a general rule, and this one actually surprised me in that I like it a lot more than I expected to!  Enjoy -     >^..^<




















No comments:

Post a Comment