Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Essie Come Here!

Essie Come Here! is a beautiful new color this spring.  It's a bright coral creme that just screams sunshine!  Unfortunately application wasn't so good, as it was very thick and streaky.  I used 3 coats here, and with Poshe it all evened out and you can't see any residual streaking, but it was annoying to work with.  I don't like having to thin brand new polishes... I just won't do it... and there's no room in the bottle when it's full for thinner!  The end result was worth it, though - the color is so satisfying.  If you like coral cremes, and can put up with a bit of application aggravation, then this one is worth picking up!  Enjoy -     >^..^<

Oh... I updated my blog sale too.  :)

















2 comments:

  1. I hear such bummer things about Essie's formulas, so sad! This is stunning on you, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Oh not all Essies are this way - they have fabulous red cremes. I think there is just something about the formulas of corals and other pastels (in all brands) especially that they tend to be goopy and streaky. I don't know if it is the pigment's fault or what, but just something that's been noticed. Don't write Essie's off - most of them are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete