Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Zoya Beatrix

Zoya Beatrix comes from the new summer 2013 Pixie Dust collection.  It is a happy shade of orange - reminds me of orange juice.  Application was great, as with most of these Pixie Dust / Liquid Sand / Gumdrop finish polishes; easy to control, thick but not in a bad goopy way - a little sheer, so I used 3 coats here for opacity and depth of color.  It dried quickly, and the finish is not too rough or irritating, and it doesn't catch on clothes or hair.  Although it looks best in direct sun where the sparkles are played up, it also looks good in indirect lighting, where it has more of a textured look but you can still see the sparkle.  I wasn't expecting to like this one very much, as orange isn't really my color, but this one is so happy and cheery I can't help but be fond of it now!  Enjoy -     >^..^<

















1 comment:

  1. Stunning, I want all the nail polishes from this collection!

    ReplyDelete