Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Lippmann Mermaid's Kiss

Lippmann Mermaid's Kiss is a new color for this spring 2013.  Inspired by the wildly popular Mermaid's Dream from least year, there are new colors including orange, purple, blue and this warm pink.  This is a fleshy-pink with gold shimmer and raspberry colored sparser glitter.  Application was very nice, although it started off a bit sheer it built nicely in opacity - I used 3 coats here.  This is not a color family I normally wear, but it is so pretty in the bottle I couldn't resist!  It isn't as pure pink on me as it is in some others' photos, and the gold shimmer gives it an even warmer tone.  I wasn't sure I liked it at first, but the longer I have it on the prettier it gets!  Definitely unique in my stash, so I think it will be staying.  Enjoy -     >^..^<

















No comments:

Post a Comment