Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

ChG Get Outta My Space

ChG Get Outta My Space is another color from the Spring 2013 Hologlam collection.  It is a lilac-toned pale pink mild, fine linear holo.  Personally I like holos like this - a little more subtle, less in-your-face than some, but that's just me.  I'm not a huge holo fan anyway, but I like this, mainly because it is so subtle.  The holo is easily seen in direct sunlight, and in indirect lighting it is barely visible, just letting the base color steal the show.  In the pics here, I had a blue shirt on, and the reflection of it is easily seen in some pictures, so ... sorry about that.  ;)  Application was tricky - as with many holos.  An aqua-base may help, but I refuse to buy one as I just don't wear finicky holos that often.  It was streaky and slightly goopy with a big tendency to drag at the cuticle line.  I used 3 coats here, and it did even out nicely, but that first coat is something else!   Now I really like the colors and finishes of these Hologlams, and if you like more subtle holos you should check them out.  The end result is worth the pain of the initial application!   Enjoy -     >^..^<

















No comments:

Post a Comment