Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Zoya Destiny

Zoya Destiny is from the Summer 2013 Pixie Dust collection.  It's a slightly cool toned coral with gold glitter and a matte finish.  I suppose you could call it "tangerine", but to my eye coral works just fine.  Application was very nice - good consistency, easy to control, didn't streak, and built nicely in opacity.  Dry time was also very good - no problems at an hour (usually about when I go to bed after doing my nails), but I was careful and tried to fall asleep with my hands out to avoid sheet marks just in case.  I've had this on for 2 days, and it shows no signs of tip wear, chipping, or peeling - call me impressed.  It is stunning in all lighting - obviously the glitter shows more in direct sunlight, but it is obvious and beautiful even indoors.  I really like these Pixie Dusts and all their cousins out there, and I'll be waiting for the fall collection to come out, but this is perfect for summer.  Enjoy -     >^..^<





















No comments:

Post a Comment