Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Nicole Back in My Gloria Days

Nicole Back in My Gloria Days is from this spring's Modern Family collection.  It is a purple foil with a pink reflection - almost like a duochrome, but it doesn't change with the angle of the light.  Application was... different.  I HATE this brush - the tip is so straight it's almost concave, which makes getting a nice cuticle line nearly impossible.  The consistency of it was ok, but it was a tad sheer, and took 3 coats to get full opacity.  Unfortunately not only was the sun not out, but my camera didn't quite capture the pink sheen it has - so imagine it a bit pinker than it shows here.  I'm usually not much for midtone blues / greens / purples, but I quite liked this one.  Enjoy!     >^..^<















No comments:

Post a Comment