Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Essie Madison Ave-hue

Essie Madison Ave-hue is from the spring 2013 collection of the same name.  It is a mid-tone pink, somewhat "Pepto-Bismol" in color, with glass-type flecks that are visible in all lighting.  Application was a bit tricky as it was a bit streaky, but at the same time was fairly easy to control where you put it, and it evened out nicely at 3 coats and you'd never know!  I like the sparkles, and I'd bet they'd show even more in direct sun (which we unfortunately didn't have), but they give a nice textured look to the finish, making it more interesting than a flat creme.  I wasn't sure about the color at first, but it grew on me and by the end of the day I really didn't want to take it off!  Enjoy -     >^..^<













No comments:

Post a Comment