Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Zoya Hazel

Zoya Hazel is from the Summer Irresistible collection for 2013.  It's described by ZOya as a blue / green / silver metallic with a cool finish.  I'd agree - it has a slight green hint, but it is mostly a blue / silver foil, and it has almost gold colored flakes that give it some texture and depth.  Application was good - nice consistency, no streaking, dragging, or pooling, and built to full opacity in just 2 coats.  I used Poshe as a tc and dry time was fine, wear was good, with no chipping or peeling.  I like the color, but it is so reflective that it's actually very hard to see in the sun.  In indirect light you can appreciate the color and texture more.  I like this color family, but I need to compare it to Fei Fei before I decide if I need to keep it or not.  Enjoy -     >^..^<




















No comments:

Post a Comment