Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

OPI My Paprika is Hotter Than Yours

OPI My Paprika is Hotter Than Yours is from the Euro Centrale collection for Spring / Summer 2013.  It is a bright poppy red orange with a subtle silvery shimmer that gives it a slightly pearlescent. finish.  Application was just okay - a bit streaky, but fairly easy to control around the cuticle, and it evened out at 3 coats and when all is said and done it is a very opaque color.  The shimmer isn't very obvious, even in direct sun, but it is there and keeps the polish from looking too flat.  I really like colors like this, so I'm happy to put my stamp of approval on this one!  Enjoy -     >^..^<














1 comment:

  1. This is such a great colour for summer! Bright without being neon. Smooth and creamy, too. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete