Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Zoya Anaka

Zoya Anaka is a color I picked up from the core collection at Ulta a while back.  It is a deep raspberry fuchsia with sparse microglitter that has a slightly golden hue to it which gives the polish more depth than a straight up shimmer.  I'd almost call this a metallic - not quite, but almost - but the microglitter helps soften the look quite a bit.  Application was very good - nice consistency, I love the brush, relatively easy to control (although I've used better), and no streaking.  I used 3 coats here for depth of color, but you could get away with 2 if you are careful.  Unfortunately the sun didn't come out today, and I didn't get a chance to take pics until late in the afternoon, so the lighting conditions aren't optimal but you'll get the general idea.  Enjoy -     >^..^<














No comments:

Post a Comment