Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

OPI Suzi's Hungary Again!

OPI Suzi's Hungary Again! is from the Spring 2013 Euro-Centrale collection.  It is a warm pink with a very subtle pearly shimmer.  Application was mediocre - as expected it was streaky and difficult to apply evenly.  It wasn't goopy or runny though, and was easy enough to control at the cuticle line.  I used 4 (!!!) coats here to get the streaks to even out.  Application of a t/c, in this case Poshe, helped it to blend together and after it was dry I barely noticed the streaks.  I like the color - reminds me of the iconic Elephantastic Pink (although I didn't compare them side-by-side), but the shimmer was very hard to see, although it did add a subtle softness to the finish as compared to a true creme.  It seems like a perfect color polish for these early summer days, even if it is a little temperamental!  Enjoy -     >^..^<






















No comments:

Post a Comment