Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Butter London Wallis

Butter London Wallis is an interesting bronzey yellow green shimmer.  It has interesting large dense particles of shimmer which give it a rather textured look, as they stand out against a somewhat darker base. Application was pretty good - nice consistency, easy to control, but it was a little streaky so I used 3 coats here for even opacity and depth of color.  Although it is a nice quality, I'm not sure if I like it on me or not.  It looked so pretty in the bottle, and I've had my eye on it for a while, so I finally picked it up the other day.  I know I don't have anything like it, but it does remind me color-wise of OPI's At Your Quebec and Call, but they are nowhere near dupes.  Enjoy -     >^..^<





















No comments:

Post a Comment