Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Misa Rose Glitz

Misa Rose Glitz is an all-time favorite I dug out of the vault - I love Misa (highly under-appreciated brand, imo), and this color is a real standout.  I have no idea how old this one is, as I've had it for so long I don't even think it was part of a current collection when I bought it years ago.  The color is a pink toned red jelly / creme hybrid with hot pink / fuchsia shimmer that is just fabulous!  Application is absolutely dreamy - perfect consistency (despite it's age), nice brush, extremely easy to control, and not a streak in sight.  It is a "crelly" in that it has a squishy jelly look that really lets the shimmer show but builds nicely in opacity.  I used 3 coats here, and I can still see just a tiny bit of vnl.  I love reds, and this one has long been a favorite of mine, and I hope you like it too!  Enjoy -     >^..^<




















No comments:

Post a Comment