Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Chi Raisin the Roof

Chi Raisin the Roof is a very nice dusty deep rose creme I picked up at Ulta a long time ago.  I do believe this is the same company that makes hair products, as the selling point with this polish is it's ceramic technology - not that I know what that is in np terms or how it differs from any other polish.  Application was good - nice consistency, easy to control, but despite it's smooth texture it still went on a bit patchy so I needed 3 coats for full opacity and evenness of finish.  It wore very well, with minimal tip wear after 24 hours.  I like the color, but we aren't reinventing the wheel here - I feel like I've seen this shade before, so I don't consider it unique.  But it is pretty!  Enjoy -     >^..^<


















No comments:

Post a Comment