Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

FP A Grape Catch

FP A Grape Catch is another color from the new A Pair Affair collection designed by All Lacquered Up blogger Michelle Mismas.  It is a lovely dusty greyed purple with silver shimmer.  Application was pretty good - the brush was a little moppy surprisingly, but the polish itself was a nice albeit slightly thick consistency, was easy to control despite the brush, and was opaque in just 2 coats, although in the daylight I see I could have done 3 as I see a few streaks.  But no one but me would know that!  :)   It doesn't seem like a terribly unique color, yet surprisingly I don't have anything quite like it.  In real life it is less blue than it appears in these pics, as it seems my camera has issues with blues / purples and reds.  Enjoy -     >^..^<















No comments:

Post a Comment