Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Zoya Sunshine

Zoya Sunshine is from the new Fall 2013 Pixie Dust collection.  It's a beautiful royal blue (bordering on navy) matte texture, with blue/silver glitter peeking through, and looks less bright and more dusty and "navy" than the pics here show - my camera has issues.  :(   Application was fantastic, as usual with the "liquid sand / pixie dust" type textured polishes - easy to control, nice consistency, and built nicely in opacity.  If I had used a thick coat I could have gotten away with one coat, but I had a few streaks of thinner application, so I used 2 here.  Dry time was impressively fast, and I did not use a topcoat.  It's wearing very well, with no chips, tip wear, or shrinkage.  It's a bit brighter blue than I normally choose, but it's just so pretty!  Enjoy -     >^..^<



















No comments:

Post a Comment