Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

ChG Don't Make Me Wine

ChG Don't Make Me Wine is from the new collection for Fall 2013.  It is a red/purple shimmer (almost metallic), not truly red, but not really purple either... more of like a dark fuchsia. Application was ok - the formula wanted to dry quickly, so the first swipe was dreamy, but by the time I got the sides done, it had doubled onto itself in the middle of the nail and when I went to go over it again it streaked and left bald spots.  I don't know if it's just me, or my basecoat, or a bum bottle, but others have stated repeatedly how dreamy this formula is... I can't explain what the problem was for me.  But the end result is beautiful - it's a straight up shimmer bordering on metallic, with slightly darkened edges.  It's beautiful in all lighting, and I'm really enjoying this one!      >^..^<





















No comments:

Post a Comment