Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

A England Ophelia

A England Ophelia is from the Gothic Beauties collection.  Described as "the ebony of her tortured soul, infused with the salvation of its glimmering violet core", I'd call it black with purple glitter.  :)  This is my first A England polish, and I am impressed - the polish itself is a nice consistency, great brush, easy to control, and was completely opaque in 2 coats.  The downside is that it dries with a somewhat bumpy texture, and despite 2 layers of topcoat, you can still see that texture in the pics.  It is black in all lighting, and the purple glitter is only visible in sunlight or strong direct light, and is actually more obvious in pics than in real life.  I'm not sure if I'll be keeping this one, since if I wanted black I could just wear a glossy black creme.  But in the sun it is gorgeous!  Enjoy -     >^..^<


















No comments:

Post a Comment