Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Zoya Arabella

Zoya Arabella is from the Fall 2013 Pixie Dust collection.  It is a beautiful raspberry color with light pink, almost silver, glitter particles.  Application was fantastic - nice consistency, very easy to control, and built to complete opacity in just 2 coats.  Once it dries it has a subtle sheen to it; less matte than some of the other PD's, but it doesn't make it any less beautiful.  I like colors like this, so it was an easy decision to pick this one up!  Enjoy -      >^..^<

These first 2 pics are from photobucket (I'm still hoping the Blogger uploader will work well again, and not wash out all my pics)


The following pics are all direct uploads... sorry if they look too bright and washed out - Blogger's fault.  If it continues I will link all my pics back to PB.



















No comments:

Post a Comment