Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Maybelline Notorious Navy

Maybelline Notorious Navy is a beautiful color I picked up a few years ago.  I'm a big fan of navies, and this one doesn't disappoint me.  It isn't a true dark navy though - more of like a mid to deep denim color with silver shimmer.  Application was actually pretty good, but I don't like the brush.  It is so flat it's almost concave, making getting a nice rounded edge to the cuticle line rather difficult, and there were a few errant hairs I had to trim.  But the polish itself was a nice consistency, and was completely opaque at 2 coats.  The silver shimmer is very pretty, and glows beautifully in the sun while giving a slightly granular appearance in indirect light.  This one isn't available anymore, but it is pretty, and is easily found on the Bay.  Enjoy -     >^..^<






















No comments:

Post a Comment