Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

ChG Visit Me in Prism

ChG Visit Me in Prism is an oldie but goodie from the Kaleidoscope collection!  I don't recall the year it came out, but is sadly discontinued and somewhat hard to find now.  It is what is sometimes referred to as a "scattered" linear holo, but I prefer to call a "granular" holo, as opposed to some of the very fine shimmer of some linear holos.  It is a soft silver bordering on a pale taupe; it's definitely not silver in the traditional sense.  Sadly it is a tad sheer - it took 3 coats here, and I can still see a bit of vnl.  But it is still a great consistency despite it's age, with minimal evaporation, as I've noticed happens with ChG quite frequently.  I'm usually not a huge holo fan, but when I wear them I prefer the more granular texture and subtle color like this one.  Enjoy -     >^..^<























No comments:

Post a Comment