Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fingerpaints Mulled Cider over Harvest Harmony

Today I bring you 2 oldie but goodie Fingerpaints!  Mulled Cider is an absolutely stunning gold glitter in an orange leaning brown jelly base - just exquisite.  I love this one, and it has been a Top 10 for me since I got it years ago.  But between evaporation and usage, the bottle level is diminishing, so in an effort to conserve the awesomeness I decided to layer it this time over a similar color, an orange leaning brown shimmer called Harvest Harmony.  Application on both was excellent - FP is an underappreciated brand, IMO.  Nice brush, smooth consistency, and built nicely in opacity.  Now I do prefer Mulled Cider on it's own - the glitter-in-jelly look is divine.  And I think it fell a little flat with the layering it over HH, but it is still beautiful.  I hope you like it as much as I do!  Enjoy -     >^..^<





















And here are a few pics from a couple of years ago of MC by itself - just gorgeous!  As you can see it is a bit brighter by itself.











No comments:

Post a Comment