Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Butter London Queen Vic

Butter London Queen Vic is a midtone raspberry creme.  I normally quite like BL polishes, but the application on this one was a little challenging.  The consistency was fine, and it was fairly easy to control, but I got a fair amount of streaking and cuticle drag.  I had to dab polish in the area near the cuticle for full coverage, and luckily it leveled perfectly.  It is a pretty color, but a familiar one - I feel like I've seen this color many times.  Not terribly unique, but nice.  Enjoy -     >^..^<

The first 2 pics are links to Photobucket, the rest are direct uploads to Blogger, which is once again brightening and washing out all of my pics.  The polish color is more accurate in the first 2 pics.















No comments:

Post a Comment