Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Orly Buried Alive

Orly Buried Alive was released in the fall of 2012, and I wore it last September.  You can see my previous post about it here:  http://catdoccannon.blogspot.com/2012/09/orly-buried-alive.html.  It is a beautiful midtone brown shimmer (with yellow-green undertones) with multi-colored sparkles in the sun that look gold in indirect light.  Application was ok - nice consistency, fairly easy to control, but I did get some cuticle drag and streaking so it took 3 good coats for opacity and an even finish.  My TC is a bit thick, so I got some shrinkage (sorry about that), but it looks ok in real life.  Brown isn't my favorite color, but I like this one - it has enough shimmer to make it interesting, and I'm really liking the yellow-green undertone - very unique.  Enjoy -     >^..^<



No comments:

Post a Comment