Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fresh Paint Alchemy

So today's NOTD is a little break from the Halloween theme (yesterday I wore ChG Fortune Teller, which I posted about last year here:  ChG Fortune Teller, but I didn't bother to take new pics or post again on it).  Today I'm using a brand called Fresh Paint, which I've only seen at 5 Below.  They had a 3-for-$5 deal, so I picked up this one, Alchemy, as well as Nebula (wine sparkle) and Sugar Crush (flakies, a la SoTT, HT).  Alchemy is a dusty lavender purple with insane gold shimmer.  It's a foily finish, and was very easy to apply.  I don't hold out high hope for bargain basement polishes, but I have to say I'm impressed - nice consistency, easy to control with the excellent brush, and was completely opaque and not streaky at 3 coats.  You can see the detail of the shimmer more easily in the indirect shots, but the gold just comes alive in the sun.  It's very pretty, and a nice quality for the money!  Enjoy -     >^..^<



















No comments:

Post a Comment