Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

ChG Bend Over Backwards

ChG Bend Over Backwards is from the recent Cirque du Soleil collection, and unfortunately is dupey to 2 other recent OPI releases.  This is almost identical to OPI Die Another Day, although Die is *slightly* more red; it is also similar to OPI Deutsche You Want Me Baby, but Deutsche is more orange.  I'd say you definitely don't need all 3!  Anyway - application was good, as with most China Glaze shimmers, and built nicely in opacity and depth of color.  Unfortunately the sun didn't come out today, so all the pics are taken under cloudy skies, except the last comparison shot, which was with the flash on by the window.  It's a beautiful color, but I think I'll pass this one on as I have Dutsche and Die, and for some reason I have a hard time purging OPI's.  Enjoy!     >^..^<









No comments:

Post a Comment