Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

ChG Mistletoe Me!

ChG Mistletoe Me! I believe was an Ulta exclusive from holiday 2011.  It's not really what I'd call a "Christmas" color, as it seems more springy to me.  It's a hot pink / magenta almost-foil texture, and it has a nice effect in almost all lighting.  Although sun was nice, I can't say it really enhanced the look of it, as it didn't change the texture or look of the shimmer.  The color was cheery  - a nice change from the vampies and glitters of this winter so far.  Application was very good, easy to control for the most part (although I did notice a bit of polish on my cuticle in a few pics which I didn't notice in real life - sorry about that), and dried completely opaque at 2 coats.  Although it doesn't seem terribly unique, I don't really have anything else in my stash that is quite like it either (but it has a similar finish to some Zoya's from last summer - Rory, Myrta, etc).  Enjoy!     >^..^<












No comments:

Post a Comment