Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

ChG Water You Waiting For?

ChG Water You Waiting For? is from the recent Cirque du Soleil collection.  Usually I'm not one for mid-tone blues, but this one was so pretty in the bottle I had to at least try it.  It's an interesting mix of periwinkle blue and dark mint / seafoam green glitter particles in a mid-tone turquoise, almost royal blue, jelly base.  Application was pretty good for a glitter, not too thick, fairly easy to control, and I didn't end up with a lot of migrating glitter into the cuticle line.  I used 3 coats for opacity, followed by Gelous and SV.  I like it!   Enjoy -     >^..^<










1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! This nail color is so beautiful. I super like the color for it looks so elegant and classy. This is the perfect nail color for evening parties. Love it!

    ReplyDelete