Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

ChG Red Satin

ChG Red Satin is from this past holiday collection.  It's a very pretty neutral medium red creme with a slightly jelly-ish finish.  Application was great, and it built nicely in opacity, although even at 3 coats I can see a little VNL if I look closely.  It has an extremely glossy finish, but I topped it with Poshe anyway, and as usual I took the pics the day after, so they aren't as glossy as they were right when I did them.  If you notice any difference in pics, I was trying out a new camera, so some are with the old, some with the new.  Although this isn't a very unique polish, it is very pretty, despite it being an almost exact dupe to another polish I have on the table at the moment - Essie She's Pampered.  So one of them will have to go - I just need to try the Essie first!  Enjoy -     >^..^<













No comments:

Post a Comment