Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Zoya Neeka

Zoya Neeka is from 2011, although I don't recall which collection.  It's a lovely dusty purple with gold glitter flakes, and goes on a tad darker on the nail when dry than it looks in the bottle, but is by no means "vampy". I don't have anything else like this - definitely unique in my large stash.  Application was great, as most Zoya cremes are.  Easy to control, nice consistency, and completely opaque and even in 2 coats.  The gold flakes give it a textured look in indirect light, and really come alive in direct light (the sun was out today - yay!).  Topped with Poshe, I have had no problems with wear on this one.  When I used SV (not 3 free), my Zoya's would chip like crazy and peel off, but the B3F Poshe plays much more nicely with Zoya's, which are free of toluene, formeldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor.  Enjoy!     >^..^<












No comments:

Post a Comment