Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sinful Dazzle

Ever have a premonition?  Well I was feeling like I should file my nails down a bit, and low and behold I look down and an entire corner of my left middle finger nail was missing.  No idea what happened.  So down they all go - and it's not a bad thing, as the left (pretty nail) hand now more closely matches the right (less lovely, much more uneven) hand.  Oh well.  They grow back, right?   :)

Sinful Dazzle is from the 2012 holiday collection.  A deep magenta, it has slightly lighter colored flakes that give it a lovely shimmer and sparkle.  Application was very good - perfect consistency, no problems with the brush, easy and even gap, etc.  I used 3 coats here for complete opacity and depth of color, topped with Gelous and Poshe.  Wear was excellent, with no signs of tip wear or chipping.  Very good for a $2 polish!  Enjoy -     >^..^<















No comments:

Post a Comment