Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lippmann Cleopatra in New York

Lippmann Cleopatra in New York is a release from fall 2012.  It is a gold glitter comprised of various sizes of hexagonal particles suspended in a somewhat sheer, but buildable, black base.  Application was ok for a glitter of this type - I didn't have too much trouble controlling the gap, and there was very little "glitter creep" toward the cuticles.  It is sheer, and the glitter doesn't start out evenly distributed, but by 3 coats it is nice and opaque with even glitter.  It dries slightly bumpy, and very shiny even on it's own, so although I used Poshe on top it didn't really change the polish appearance that much.  There were a few spots where glitter creeped over the free edge, so I just rocked my tip on the table to flatten it out and move the glitter back into place, and all was good.  I really like this one - very unique, kind of edgy, interesting to look at and it makes me happy.   Enjoy!     >^..^<









No comments:

Post a Comment