Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

ChG Hello Gorgeous!

ChG Hello Gorgeous! is a recent release, from this fall's breast cancer collection.  It is... well... gorgeous!  A pale pink with multi-colored glitter, it is spectacular, especially in the sun (which is actually out today!), but also in indoor indirect lighting.  I love all these sparkly dense micro-glitters that have been released over the last few months, and this is no exception.  Application was good - not too thick or thin, although the formula is a bit sheer (I hate VNL, so I used 4 coats here... I don't mind as long as the payoff is worth it), and I topped it with Gelous and SV.  So far the wear is excellent, which I guess doesn't surprise me as it seems I get increased durability when I use a layer of Gelous on my manis.  Anyway - enjoy!     >^..^<













2 comments:

  1. Awwww....What can I say? Just "Hello Gorgeous!"
    Sooooooo amazing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete