Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

ChG It's a Trap-eze

ChG It's a Trap-eze is from the recent Cirque du Soleil collection.  It has multi-colored glitter of various sizes suspended in a milky white / grey / blue toned base, which gives it some depth and makes the glitter not as harsh looking as it might if it were just a topcoat in a clear base.  Application was ok - I used 3 coats here for opacity and depth and to get the glitter evenly distributed.  I had little trouble with "glitter creep" at the cuticle line, and it was fairly easy to control the gap.  I used Poshe as a topcoat, and wear was very good.

I got a new camera, and was testing it out at the time I was taking nail pics, so the pics below are a mix of shots from the 2.  Can you tell the difference?  Enjoy!     >^..^<

















No comments:

Post a Comment