Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

L'Oreal Fancy Me

L'Oreal Fancy Me is a nice color I picked up last fall sometime before Christmas, and has been sitting with my untrieds for a while now.  It's a pink/peach jelly base with peachy pink / almost red and gold glitter.  It was a bit on the thick side, and I had some control issues.  The brush is very flat, so I had a hard time getting a nice rounded line at the cuticle, and there was some "wandering" of glitter along the cuticle line, although it wasn't bad.  I used 3 coats here, topped with Gelous and SV, and although it was still a little bumpy the shine of the glitter still showed nicely.  I liked this one, despite the application issues.  Enjoy!     >^..^<













1 comment:

  1. Awwww, such a beautiful polish! Why could I not found it in my drugstore? :o(

    ReplyDelete