Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Nicole A Gold Winters Night over FP What an Exhibition


Nicole A Gold Winters Night over FP What an Exhibition is an interesting combination.  I chose this combo after seeing a similar base for AGWN elsewhere, and though what the heck!  Plus I didn't feel like doing a full mani last night.   :)   AGWN is a combination of very small what appears to be silver glitter, and gold and a few green bar glitters.  Application was ok, although I ended up with different densities of glitter on various nails despite trying to be very consistent with the amount on the brush.  The glitter laid down fairly easily and evenly, as I only needed to "glop it on" on a very few spots.  Overall this combo is ok, although I'm not truly loving it.     >^..^<








No comments:

Post a Comment